We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site/App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site/App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site/App related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site/App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site/App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Audiablo may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site/App.
- To improve our Site/App: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site/App feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site/App.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site/App.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site/App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Legal basis for processing personal data under general data protection regulation (GDPR):
Audiablo may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.
You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Audiablo relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site/App or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Information others provide about You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Service, they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs, or they may send you messages or messages to groups that you belong to.
Your contacts and others. Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number or messages) with others, on and off our Service.
Third Party providers. We may receive basic contact information from third parties for outreach and marketing purposes. These parties may also process this data in order to conduct these activities on our behalf.
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA) and under the age of 16, you must provide us with a parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children under the age of 16, has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under the age of 16, without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Information you provide: Your messages
We do keep your messages in the course of providing our Service to you. We do store your messages (including but not limited to your chats, links, profiles, files, and songs) even once they are delivered. They will also be stored on your own device. Your messages are yours and we cannot read them, neither can third parties. We have built privacy, and offer server encryption, which is on by default. Encryption means that your messages are encrypted in our servers to protect them against us and third parties from reading them.
We will collect, and other users can see, your connection status, whether you have received and seen messages sent to you, and information related to the messages you have sent and received such as who messaged who, and at what time; if you do not want people to know that you’re online or that you’ve seen messages, you can change these options in your settings. We will receive interaction information from your use of our Service.
We give you the option to link the Service to your contacts in your mobile phone address book on a regular basis. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such information.
Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Service and they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs), or they may send you a message or send messages to groups to which you belong.
Your Contacts and Others. Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number or messages) with others on and off our Service. You can use your Service settings and the block feature in our Service to manage the users of our Service with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following: (a) your access to or use of our Service, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms of Service; or (c) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any Claim.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not interfere or disrupt any other user's experience.
- You understand and accept that we cannot be held responsible for any interaction you do within the “Chat” feature on Audiablo. Any violation of these Terms may result in suspension of the Service.
Audiablo reflects a diverse community of cultures, ages, and beliefs and aims to create and remain a safe and open environment for everyone.
By using Audiablo, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. We’re committed to these guidelines, and we hope you are too. Violating these principles may result in deleted content, disabled or blocked accounts, or other restrictions.
You are solely responsible for all audio, code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Audiablo and we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Audiablo’s sole discretion, violates the guidelines, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators. You agree to not use the Service to:
- engage in any conversation or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (iii) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (iv) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or; (v)in the sole judgment of Audiablo is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Audiablo or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- record any portion of a conversation without the express consent of all of the speakers involved
- share information that the speaker explicitly stated was to be treated as “off the record”
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- copy the Service’s features or user interface, or solicit users or customers from the Service;
- promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
Help us keep the Audiablo community strong:
Each of us is an important part of the Audiablo community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our reporting option. We have a team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove get to the point of block the account of users that violate our guidelines.
You may find content you don’t like but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it.
We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable